A Seattle native, Executive Chef and Owner Chuck Brezina worked in restaurants in Las Vegas, Seattle, Rome (Italy) and Warren, Vermont before moving to Indianapolis in 2013 with his wife Meganne. Inspired by his past food experience in Seattle, an affinity for the Italian culture, and a desire to showcase good, delicious food, he opened Subito in September of 2015.
Subito is a takeaway lunch restaurant nestled in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, steps from the Cultural Trail in the Wholesale District on Virginia Avenue. Chuck and his staff - Pat, Dave, Eddie, and Chad - bake their signature Garda rolls and soft rolls from scratch each morning, using a biga Chuck started himself in 2014. His soups vary widely (he has over 60 in his available repertoire) and change daily. Check out the menu for today's selections!
- CBS4 Indy (local CBS affiliate)
- Voted one of the Top Restaurants in the Midwest by Yelp!
- WTHR-13 (local NBC affiliate)
- Indianapolis Business Journal
- Indianapolis Monthly
- Indianapolis Star
- Visit Indy
- Indy A-List
- Yelp!'s "Top 50 Restaurants in Indiana"
- "Subito Day" declared in a proclamation from the Mayor of the City of Indianapolis